INSTAAPR.com and InstaaPR.Live is India’s definitive platform for corporate news distribution andmedia monitoring.
Information that is collected – To enable us to provide you the best of our services that you have opted for, we may collect the information you have provided in the Registration Forms apart from the Log-in ID and Password.
Use of the Information – Information about individual users is used for internal purposes to serve you better. This includes contacting for updating the information or responding to requests for information.
Protection of the Information –
1. INSTAAPR India does not forward or discloses any personal information of a member to third parties except when the disclosure is required by law or it is necessary to comply with the legalprocedures
2. All the information provided by you is password protected and it is accessible by only the INSTAAPR India authorised representatives other than the user of the login ID
Usernames and Passwords – Users may register via instaapr.live or instaapr.com. Once usernames and passwords (the “Login Information”) are issued to users (the “Authorized Users”), the Authorised Users accept full responsibility for the use of the Login Information. The Authorised User may not, under any circumstances, release their Login Information to any other person for any reason, and is required to keep the Login Information strictly confidential. If any breach of security, theft or loss, or unauthorized disclosure of the Login Information occurs, the Authorised User must immediately notify INSTAAPR India of such a security breach.
1. For Journalists and Investors interested in our News Feeds can register for the news feed by going onto the “Register” section on our website.To “Unsubscribe” from the email alerts, you can mail us on the e-mail id firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Transmission of information is at the risk of the user as the data transmission over the Internet is never 100% secured and hence INSTAAPR India cannot guarantee or warrant the security of this information when it is sent to or through the website
3. This policy will be updated from time to time as necessary; it is advised in the interest of the client to check the same.